2007/04/05

SHE~

She may be the face I can't forget,
the trance of pleasure or regret,
may be my pleasure or the price I have to pay.

She may be the song that summer sings,
may be the chill that autumn brings,
may be a hundred of different thing
within a measure of a day.

She may be the beauty or the beast,
may be the famine or the feast,
may turn each day into a heaven or a hell.

She may be the mirror of my dreams,
a smile reflected in a stream,
she may not be what she may seem,
inside her shell.

She who always seem so happy in a crowd,
who's eyes can be so private and so proud,
no one's allow to see that when they cry.

She may be the love that cannot hold to last,
may come to me from shadows of the past,
that I'll remember till the day I die.

She may be the reason I survive,
the why and wherefore I'm alive,
The one I'll care for through the rough and ready years.

Me, I'll take her laughter and her tears
and make them all my souvenirs,
for where she goes I've got to be
the meaning of my life is she.

She....
oh She....


I was in bed, stayed all alone in the house.
I played music to accompany myself before going for a rest in the afternoon, and when I woke up in the dark, this song sang gently by FeiXian.....

She may be the reason I survive, the why and wherefore I'm alive....

It nearly broke my heart.....
So wanna fall in love in that moment :)

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.