2008/11/25

Another Bad Apple: The Ad Group

Praise the Lord! I got this very personal comment from a friend before I nearly schedule a fly over for an interview:

I passed the first round of interview and then went on to the 2nd, full day of interview, where they take you around on training. It's really dangerous, they took me to all these really bad areas in LA and had me follow them around as they did person to person selling. They were taking me to SWEATSHOPS (which are totally illegal in the US) and then i was sexually harassed (!!) They made some comment about asking me to model in a bikini or something....

They are VERY sketchy, i totally do not recommend this company.
Who they are:
http://www.teamtaggroup.com/

This world is dangerous...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't know what to say...
take care, dear, hug...
Elin

Wendy Chen said...

Thanks for the support. It's quite hard huh? Have to be very cautious....

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.