2008/11/18

Check Out IMC Students' Creativity: FoodTube

Why FoodTube?

I have to be honest. I was a little selfish when my consumer insights team began this project because I have been wanting to learn how to cook Asian food. I love eating it and wanted to learn how to cook some things at home. I also wanted to satisfy my fantasy of hosting a cooking show.....

So, there started the adventure. Two Taiwanese, one Chinese and one American produced so far four video clips showing people how to prepare Dumplings, Bubble Milk Tea, Chinese Honey Roast Duck, and Taiwanese Fried Chicken. Maybe some more to come, we will see~

I LOVE their creativity already. Check it out please!

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.