Indeed, he got a rich profile, and from his talks I knew that he is very talented and passionate about his career and life. He went for a world trip after he got the B School degree, mostly on the motorcycle he bought on the way. That experience cultivated his courage to life and his deep belief in people. Another great example of taking a wonder trip and having one's life altered.
He shared some pieces of words that touched me a lot. Let me list it down here:
- Perspiration beats inspiration
- Trust your GUT!
- ALWAYS: Learn how to learn; Learn how to get along with people, especially brilliant people; Learn how to be in a team
- Work for a company on the way UP
- Get digital! That's for sure the big thing in the coming century.
- When you find you know 1% more tahn other people's do, dig deeper and become the expert!