2009/02/22

Vote Yu Shan for New7Wonders!

Hello all my lovely friends! I need your help. Actually, my beloved country need your help! Please vote for YU SHAN as one of the New 7 Natural Wonders on this Web site: http://www.new7wonders.com/nature/en/nominees/asia/c/YuShan/. YU SHAN ranks 13 currently, which is quite dangerous. I've written down some brief introductions for you to help vote for it.

What you need to know:
  1. After you land on the page, please look for "Vote now for Yu Shan" on the down left and clicked
  2. After you filled in your email address, you can start to select your 7 wonders under Voting details for New7Wonders of Nature nominees
    Vote 1: Asia=>Yu Shan (CHINESE TAIPEI) (I know, I hate this hilarious way to call my country, too.....)
  3. Vote for other six yourself. If you have no clue, maybe you can consider help vote for Maldives (one of my Maldives friends requested me for supporting it):
    Asia=>Maldives, Archipelago (MALDIVES);
    You are also welcomed to vote for my home in Swiss:
    Europe=>Matterhorn (Alps), Mountain Peak (ITALY/SWITZERLAND)
  4. You will be requested to fill in your basic information: name, gender, country. Make sure to check the " " box and click "Submit" on the right below again. ALMOST! ONE LAST STEP!
  5. Go to the email box you used when register. You'll find an email with the title "Confirm your New7Wonders of Nature nominee votes" and please click the link in the email to confirm. GREAT! YOU ARE DONE! Thank you very much for the kind support! On behalf of my people, my country and YU SHAN (aka Mt. Jade), THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.