2008/04/19

murmuring....

1. Dance of Alvin Ailey made me happy and made me down. I love their dance, and feel so lost that I can only enjoy it myself but not share the emotion with someone important...

Seriously, I have so much to tell about the show, if someone's there with me.

From 080418-Alvin ...

2. It's hilarious to know that C thought I had a BF in the beginning of the fall quarter, and that person she described was.... :)

Oh, the beautiful old day. The sweet and bitter memory.

3. I could feel the "pink" in C & A's talk, and honestly, my reaction was jealousy.
Of course you deserved the happiness! I would be happy for you if it's real pink.
I just felt lonely about..... something I was once so close to, but soon was so away from.....


Stay strong. Move on.

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.