2008/07/24

Back to the US, Blessed Still

Zhengxing picked me up at the airport, even though my flight was delayed for 2 hours and arrived 01:00 a.m.;
Myriam called and made me my first lunch back, and Zhengxing and the roommate offered my dinner with great chicken soup;
Noah invited me for breakfast, and we together went meet up with Gary to have pancake in La Peep;
Lunch with Myriam again, great sandwich and great company, though I was still "drifting";
Nina invited me for dinner, regardless if I am a patient or not.....

People! I love you all for what you all have done to me. Deeply appreciated!

(I do want to recover SOON and become independent again! Jeez.......)

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.