2008/07/04

Short Before I Fly, There Is Still a Lot Going On

I was really in good hands, and I thanked God for all these blessings.

Zhengxing kindly invited me to go for a coffee and my "brunch," and drove me to appreciate the northern side fireworks for some kind of a Pre-Independence Day celebration. Honestly, the fireworks was great. It made me a little bit sad though- what do I miss?! (Flying away at the day with the biggest/most important fireworks in this country?! Shoot.....) We also had some great talks about China, my family and friends, and some more. It was a pleasant tiny farewell party~ Thanks, Zhengxing :)

And my lovely Myriam also sacrificed her bed time keeping me company for a while. "Oh! You are away for 2 weeks? Really? How lonely would I be? Please let me know when you come back!!! Call me or Email me when you have time!!!!" She also made me a great hot chocolate drink, which is "without Starbucks lable, but the same quality or even better!" I completely agree! This is made with your LOVE, Myriam! Of course it tasted WONDERFUL!

Okay, off I go. See you guys soon!

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.