2006/09/03

Great Cooking Diary in Alpes

from Lion Ting! hahahaha~~

Dear my lovely friends, if you can read Chinese, go enjoy his story! He and the other TW friend hand-made some dumplings to those westerners in KISC and got hit!! They've done everything by themselves from rolling the skin, mixing the pork and vegies, boiling them, and serving to people. I have never done those when I was there, because I'm not that skillful and I'm alone. Happy for them to conquer the westerners heart by conquering their stomach!!!

Jeez! My brother is so great!!!

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.