2006/09/10

Postcard Collections!


Gradually, I'll have all my postcards scanned. They looked just marvelous and impressive!

E.g. The left hand side one was from Jean(TW) when she went for budget travel in Australia. "What did she write to you?" you may ask. Of course that part was secret- my privacy! However, I did scanned both sides of them in case one day I'll need the digital records. As my friends and audiences like you, anyways, will at least have the privilege to see the photo side. Hey! It is great enough, believe me- because the postcards may come from all around the globe!!

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.