2006/09/06

My First Flower in the Office

brought by James Wang, but of course from someone else.

It was a pity that Jessie was no longer there with me, thus no one could really share my emotions in the first moment.

But, I dare not to appreciate my flower closely till one day later- today, after some truly touching sayings and promises. He's..... maybe not the best, but he showed his sincerety to solve problems, to face challenges, to bear my terrible(to him) decisions. Maybe, he deserve one more chance.

I accepted the flowers now. Although they're not my favorite callas, neither are they tulips, their fragrance is the best ever. : )

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.