2008/05/02

Different Axiety for Each Night

Anxious for never ending (and never finished) readings,
Anxious for not being able to find the supportive material for projects,
Anxious for the crappy case analysis,
Anxious for not being able to draw the silly plots on Excel,
Anxious for the approaching due date of the silly law project write up
Anxious for......

I don't even remember what I was anxious for or what I should be anxious for, because there were/are just TOO MANY THINGS that I have to do!!!!

Well, I'd love to be anxious for "what should I wear for the date today/tonight/this weekend?"
Apparently it was something not realistic though. Ouch~

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.