2009/04/02

American Classmates' Farewell Dinner Coming~

Originally only Eileen, and then added Bronwen. There might be more showing up tomorrow evening, but I have started to feel moved already. The reason is simple, because I knew that I might be the only one (or among very few) international students who received their concern and sincere wishes. People who have left so far was sent off mostly by people from their own country and speaking the same language. I, overwhelmingly luckily, was cherished and valued by these kind local talents. I was loved. Deeply loved....

2 comments:

Eileen Zampa said...

You will always be deeply loved Wendy and I will always remember your kindness, your sense of humor, your hard work and most of all true friendship. I only say "until we meet again," not goodbye, for I know we will meet again. Safe travels sweet Wendy. Your American friend always, Eileen.

Wendy Chen said...

Awww, Eileen you made me cry.... Especially when my blog automatically played the music "Always on My Mind"...

There has been so many things that touches me sooooo deeply these few days, especially all those kind, sincere words from people I know. You are all too kind to me! How come I am so spoiled by all of you :(

"Until we meet again!"

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.