2009/04/07

Officially, "in the US" was removed from the Title

"Daily Wendy in the US" going into history => "Daily Wendy"
In less than 12 hours I will be flying, and the direction is called "home." Sounds so not real for some time, but it is so true now. I have collected all the hugs, the great views, the unforgetable companies and the best wishes. So off I go continue on my life journey. Every single person who has supported me throughout my time in the US: Thank you. Please, oh please, keep supporting me in the next phase of my life. It's just because "Daily Wendy" will always be the place I keep all of you updated about my life, no matter where I go, no matter if I am physically with you or not.

Well, I am still sad.....

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.