2007/10/08

Happy Birthday! Ingrid and Sonia!!!

These are the very cool hand-made birthday cards designed by Isabel. The film like one is for Ingrid, the "director," while the pot like one is for Sonia, who will soon move into her new home. Isabel is so creative on making these cards. She's genius!

Since I'm here in the US, I showed my attendance by drawing their names on the sand, and called in during the birthday party. Gladly, the early phone call was quite worthy. I felt like get recharged after talking with all of you!

I missed you guys, the magic eight! Thanks for sharing this joy with me :)

my sand drawing on the lakefront beach, for IngridIngrid's card(both sides)



my sand drawing on the lakefront beach, for Sonia Sonia's card

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.