2007/10/03

So Many Great People Here!

  • Proof 1: Lost and FOUND
    失物完整尋回:在我已經放棄尋找她的很久之後
I got a lost item, a file folder, when I just arrived at Evanston and went basically everywhere to go through all the registration processes. I got it back today! It laid inside my mailbox with EVERYTHING inside- not even a missing item at all!

  • Proof 2: Great, caring mentor~
    學姊人真好!
Angela, my mentor, gave me many textbooks/materials as well as juicy, practical suggestions for future study and life. I think I found a good model to follow to in some respect~ And, let's expect the fondue/cake party to come!

  • Proof 3: Friends always bearing me in mind
    朋友如影隨形
Friends here actively invited me to
  1. go to class & do discussions together,
  2. attend social events,
  3. exercise in the gym, etc
Friends who's in distant kept sending me postcards!

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.