2007/10/05

Lovely Sunny Day!

寄件者 0709-NU go ar...
The two courses in the morning- Marketing Management and Consumer insight- were inspiring, and I like the faculties so far! I could smell their tough, discipline, even harsh characteristics, but I did love the way they talked, they expressed their feelings and thoughts, and their PASSION!

I had a lunch appointment with Philippe, the Brazilian guy I met in the architecture tour. We ate delicious dish at Norris Center by the window with the fantastic lakeview by our side. It was sooo sunny today, and I felt like flying when the sunlight shined! And of course, I enjoyed our talk~ To meet people from the totally different background was always far more interesting than one could expect. Even when we talked about politics- here in the US, in Taiwan, or in Brazil- it wouldn't feel like a heavy, boring issue at all~

After waving Philippe goodbye, I walked back alone but soon went out for workout with Noah in the gym again. As for dinner, I made some fried-rice and enjoyed a lot throughout the process. What a healthy day. What a productive day.

What a wonderful day! :)

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.