2007/10/21

He Spoke to Me, He Touched Me

I went to church this morning, and I was so touched by his words. It was SO TRUE that I could feel him talking to me since we started the worship.

Don't know how to describe my feelings precisely, but throughout the time, the pastor used Moses' story in Exodus to tell me:
"Do you believe in me? If so, why not jump when I tell you to jump?"
God said, "I will be with you."(Exodus 3:12)
When I was so pressed by all challenges;
when I was so overwhelmed by the tasks that need to be done;
when I felt that I'm just so ordinary and everything I did was just ok, never had a chance to go anywhere better;
God said, "I will be with you."

Also, when I felt so limited & so depressed,
The LORD said to him(Moses), "Who gave man his mouth? Who makes him deaf or mute? Who gives him sight or makes him blind? Is it not I, the LORD ?" (Exodus 4:11)

"Count on me. Rest yourself on me.
Your power is from me. Your capability is equipped by me.
Kid, you are not alone. YOU GOT ME."

I cried a lot throughout the time, I just couldn't help it! I COULD'T!
It was so amazing that He Himself came to me, in English, in such a foreign place, revealing His glory and LOVE to me.

And I understood EVERY SINGLE WORD He told me.

Frankly, this is almost the first time I felt so deeply touched by LORD.
It's not because of anyone else, it's not because of any special occasion,
it's just an ordinary morning, and He came, and I cried.....

Gary teased me last night and some time ago by saying "you are a fake Christian." I kind of agreed with him, reluctantly, for I knew my status.
Yet I would say with certainty- from now on- he was wrong.

GOD LOVES ME, & I LOVE HIM, TOO!

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.