2005/08/22

Presents from Japan

One is from Nakamura Family, the other is from Wakatani Family.
The things they gave me all exceeded my expectation and imagination, also did their love.
Who am I? Do I worth their concern and love?
Who am I? Do I worth their kindness and generous?

Thank God!
You show me how great you are, and show me how fantastic my friends around are.
Thank God!
You make me talented in language learning, and further give me certain chances to serve these lovely people and to make friends with them.
Thank God! from the buttom of my heart.

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.