2007/07/29

Home in Washington DC

Just for people who might be interested in my life here. My one month stay in Washington DC stay with my Uni classmates Dino, his girlfriend Yi-Yun, and senior Thomas by Metro Pentagon City. Another two Uni classmates Polly and Shiuan-Ju stay in the other apartment downstairs and come visit often.

It's about 5 mins. walk to the Metro(Blue Line), and also Harris Teeter- a supermarket, a shopping mall, even a COSTCO. Jump in the Metro and 10 mins. later, I'll be in Metro Farragut West which is 3 mins walk from my language school. Gym, laundry room, swimming pool downstairs, and if someone would like to go for a haircut.....

Check photos below, and I guess you'll understand better!
Washington DC Apartment

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.