2009/01/14

Core Values: Family, Hope, Loved

Thanks to Meetup.com, I attended a gathering hosted by Powerful You! Women Network- Evanston branch and talked to some generous women in this area. We played a game to sort out the values those are Very Important/Important/Not Important to me. Then focused on the Very Important pile to find the best 15, later top 10, top 5 and finally the top THREE. There were some hard decisions that I had to make, but my list couldn't be clearer:
From Post-NU Life: Chrystal clear snow flakes on my window

  • FAMILY: Will NEVER sacrifice ANYTHING related to my beloved family
  • HOPE: No hope, no life.
  • LOVED: I sacrificed "friendship" to be number 4 value but deeply believed that to be LOVED included the desire for friendship and beyond.
Truly, these are the things I live up to. I won't go anywhere without having these "weapons" with me. Almost bursted into tears, I shared with those ladies my final gratitude statement: "I am thankful for my family to support my decision of staying here now. Thankful for their love, and thankful for the hope they gave me."

*Top 4-10: Friendship, Pleasure, Advanture, Health, Romance, Passion, Intimacy

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.