2009/01/07

Rip-off Company/position- US Marketing Alliance

Why I've always run into this kind of opportunity and got contacted by these people.. :( All I ask for is a good job.....
Report: US Marketing Alliance (USMA), Rancho Cucamonga, Wanis Naguib, Cydor

Category: Sales People

US Marketing Alliance, Rancho Cucamonga, Wanis NaguibUS Marketing Alliance (USMA), Rancho Cucamonga, Wanis Naguib The Real Truth About US Marketing Alliance, Cydcor: Everything is all a lie, You Assume All the Risk Rancho Cucamonga California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds ..Another Scanno complaint

Phone: 909-483-3000/ Fax: 909-483-3019
9227 Haven Ave. Suite 220, Rancho Cucamonga, Ca. 91730
Rancho Cucamonga, California, 91730
U.S.A.

Submitted: 4/7/2007 2:06:45 AM//Modified: 11/26/2008 2:07:17 PM

So lets start from the beginning, First I applied like everyone via the internet. I immediately received a call, was scheduled for a first round interview. I met with a guy named Wanis Naguib. The first round interview last for all of 5 minutes and nothing was really discussed more than the mission of US Marketing Alliance. Which made sense but nothing was discussed of the position being offered. I said all of 5 sentences in my interview, so I was shocked to hear back from them that same day. The admin called me back and said 'Wanis was impressed by you and would like you back for round two...' Meanwhile in my head I'm thinking 'HOW!?' I didn't say anything in the interview. So I agreed to come back. Again not knowing what to expect.

2nd Interview: I had went out on a 2nd interview with a guy that was HIS TOP REP! That was B.S. But he was nice. We spent all day going door to door or aka Business to Business to 'acquire new customers.' Truthfully we walked in unannounced and most of the time we were annoying to most people. One of the most common arguments was we the 1 million'th person to solicit them on merchant processing. Which at the end of the day I determined was a shady industry. To many people loose money while people like IMS and Intuit company and Cydcor, US Marketing Alliance make their money.
Lets talk about the people who loose money, First, the companies that we saw. I could tell that IMS is a broker like everyone else screwing people out of money for Visa and Mastercard. Next, the field rep-the very same job I was on an interview for. This JOB IS 100% Commission. Which isn't that bad but we only make a one time commission, and all gas, cell, every other expense is all on me. So I ASSUME ALL THE RISK!.... continue

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.