2007/05/31

Doctor Said These are PRECIOUS...


NU required me to review and fulfill their immunization requirements, so I tried my best to find these cards to prove some parts of my vaccination records.

Yesterday afternoon, after really long time of waiting, the doctor told me that he still could not sign my document.



"You need to do the PDD skin test and to inject some vaccinations that according to your record- you didn't have those before."

It's no good news. I need to undergo some injection...

"But you're already a lucky girl. If you didn't present these forms to me, you might need to inject ALL the vaccinations again!"

GOD! THANK YOU to give me a great Dad to have all the records kept!!!!!!

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.