2007/05/31

The World is Small 2

  • One of the NU '09, my future classmate, is my senior in Chung Shan Girls' High. She's the Founder and the Chairman of our Mass Communication Club, where I was the Deputy Chairman in the following year.
  • One of the NU Taiwanese seniors I've tried to contact with, Ms. Liao, is also the Alumni of the Department of Political Science- International Relations, NTU. She's really my senior~
  • When dinner with my juniors in college at Royal Host, especially when mentioning about my Cambodian trip, Isabel showed up in front of me....
    HALLO? We didn't mean to meet~~~ We plan to meet each other the next day for dinner.....

This world could be much much smaller!!!!

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.