2009/03/13

In Order to Become An Expert Blogger...

I'm learning how to use WordPress now, and when I get stuck, I went Google for some learning tools and I found this:

Blogger is easier to start and easier to become a master: check. WordPress takes longer time to get used to it but it's more powerful with many more resources/widget: check..... I also highly recommend the "Import" function on WordPress, because it allows me to import EVERYTHING from a Blogger blog to a WordPress Blog. To be precise, I can actually import multiple blogs I have under Blogger to a single WordPress blog! Hmm... hmmm...

What else to learn?
1. How to use Flickr (yes, I've been a loyal Picasa user for so long)
2. digg? del.icio.us? maybe also MySpace?

The very last comment in the learning process: computer science folks I knew did not even know what is WordPress. I reached some of them to ask for technical assistance and got a question mark back. Sweet~

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.