2009/03/20

Turning Point March 20, 2009

This is the deadline I gave myself, and also the deadline for my potential employer. In some hours I will hear back from them to see if I will continue the journey here or I will start a new journey back to where I am from- Taiwan/Asia.

What I can do now is hope for the best, be patient and optimistic. All I can rely on now is you, my dear Father my God. I have faith in you. I know you have prepared the best plan for me and for my life. I will celebrate with a big smile on my face whatever response I receive tomorrow. I might cry, but that will be thanks to gratitude. Because I know you are with me, no matter what. You are with me.

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.