2009/03/14

Meow~ Stacey's George, Tiger and my Pipi


I got a sudden phone call from Stacey, my younger sister in the host-family. She invited me to hangout at her place and "Wendy, I got two kitty here and I think you might want to meet them." Oh my goodness! Of course I do! So I quickly got changed and met her soon later. It was very kind of her to think about me and to present this wonderful offer! As you may see in the photos, Tiger and George are cute! I personally liked 6-month-old Tiger more than his 9-month-old brother George. However, I LOVE my very own Pipi the most! That's why I also posted some photos from Mom in this album. I miss my Pipi....

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.