2007/03/03

Free Huggy

from someone very precious to me.

You all, each and every one of you, cheered for me.
We together made up our celebrating plan for the coming months, from northern to middle Taiwan, with various of activities joint chaotically together (yet couldn't be better)
Laughed hard throughout the time, we all enjoyed the chaos, and felt passionate toward the coming Cele Event for four of us.
Yap, it's right, JUST FOUR OF US~!

I guess I touched you by sharing the news.
You are so moved, heartedly.
To the extent that you spontaneously offered a hug- way beyond my expectation.

That meant much........ to me :)

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.