2007/03/09

Toy Share in McDonald

I ordered the meal set for Kids, and got a free toy which I didn't really need back. After picking a seat, I found a little girl next table, around 10 yrs old, and presented her my toy.
"Hello, do you want this one? I don't really need it." said I.
She looked at my toy and replied, "Thanks, but my sister and I already got that one, and we need only a set of the series."
"OK, I see. By the way, is there any other set that you still need? I don't need this toy and neither do you, but I think I can ask for a swap with the clerk."
The little girl took me to the displayed board and pointed at the one she(they) didn't possess. Quickly, I asked for the swap, and handed her the item.
I saw her smile with joy and satisfaction :)

With this little enjoyment of giving, my meal tasted better, and my book at hand smells great.

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.