2007/09/26

Thank You My Friends

Sindy, Noah, Ivan, Adam, & Jessica came for the "celebration," with various instant noodles and red wine. They listened, understood, showed their support, and toasted for my freedom. We drank the whole bottle of wine and some turned red/crazy/stupid. We also had lots of other kinds of fun like discovering some of us are afraid of tickle, and some are talented for film/photo taking while some are gifted as a great actress~

"Cheers, Wendy!"
"Cheers."

I don't know if there weren't you guys, how lonely and how terrible would I feel- tonight.
Yet I know, after the last glass, I will move on.

Thanks, my lovely friends. You've given me a reason to PROCEED. ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey
I heard your story from Polly...

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get well soon.

Think in another way. It is better to settle things down before you are stressed out by school.

So...anyway, take care. Hope you can regain the joyness of life soon.

Shiuan-Ju, Chen

Wendy Chen said...

thanks for coming, and thanks again for the concern. What you said is true, I'm actually glad to "face the truth" before everything goes overwhelmingly wild...

You take care, too! Enjoy your intern, although I know it's not easy! You can make it ^^

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.