2016/01/27

Wendy Music Story=之廿陸= Save The Last Dance For Me / Michael Buble

This crazy song connected me with two other crazy ladies: Myriam Chemaou from Morocco & Annie Chanpong~ We were Northwestern IMC classmates, and we struggled through the extreme pressure of school projects and more together.
I remembered the days I spent in Myriam's dorm to complain about the insane homework we got, while figuring out the solutions together; I remembered the nights I hid in Annie's apartment to "prepare for the projects" but actually spent too much energy on gossiping or on the good glass of wines she picked. Most importantly, I remembered our LOVE Michael Buble!
When too frustrated or tired, one of us might jump u and say: I got Michael Buble's CD/song, let's play one? And then we might dance with it, sing along with it, and become very childish and silly for a while.
Ah I miss you my silly girls~
‪#‎WmusicStory‬

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.