2007/08/25

Got A Letter....

and it has changed everything....

Upon the time I read through the letter, I was so touched and that I nearly couldn't control myself. No tear drops, but I couldn't speak a word, I was choked, and I felt down though I was so happy.....

Come on! I am leaving. Are you kidding?


You looked great in business casual, and you were as gentle as I expected. You came into my world in this magic way, and held the special status from the very surprising moment. However, where could we go? Passion for only these couple of days? Suffering from long-distance for the time to come?


Dance, then. Put those bothering problems aside. Just dance then. Maybe, we got only this moment to enjoy.....

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.