2007/08/04

Spidermen in DC?!

寄件者 070803-Botani...
I did see spidermen in Washington DC this morning!!!! FIVE OF THEM!
But they were in blue..... :P

This morning when I got out of Metro- Farragut West, the spidermen welcomed me in this very special way. Actually they were the hard-workers who was hanging on the wall cleaning the windows of the building. Still, anyways, it was an amazing scene to witness soooo many people at the same time hanging there! I might be the only one who took a camera to shoot them, but I was very sure that I was not the only one who stopped!

Let's see...... you like the red spiderman better or these blue ones?

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.