2007/06/08

Housing Application

I've applied for the NU Engelhart Hall twin studio apartment days ago, and they sent me email regarding my status.

1. There's room for me so far
  • contract would start on Aug. 27, 2007- Jun. 15, 2008
    • If I'd like to book for a shorter term room (like for only a quarter), I could do so. But I could not request to extend the contract directly after the end day of it.
  • I got one bedroom in the studio, with a roommate in the other bedroom (don't know who's she yet~)
  • Other things in the studio: a shared kitchen(with microwave), a shared bathroom, new furniture including a twin sized bed, desk, bookshelf
    • I should prepare linens for them if I want
    • I should prepare bath accessories
  • What I also have: Internet! Telephone wire! dorm security :)
    • Let's talk about shortage as well: the room, according to elders, is VERY TINY. Whatever, I just need a place to bed & to cook! As for Party? Go to others' place then~
2. How-to got this room
  • pay deposit USD 300 before June 21, 2007
  • sign the contract online=>done
3. The address & something more
  • (my name)
    1915 Maple Ave. Apt. (my room~ don't know yet)
    Evanston, IL. 60201
    USA
  • They can only hold my early-arrived items for up to one week prior to my arrival. The items will be held in the office and I'll need to retrieve them when I arrive.

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.