2007/06/07

Where Exactly Am I Going?

People asked me this question many many many times, including my Mom & Dad. I could understand why. So, here's the info of the places I will go later.

1. my language course: Kaplan Washington DC (right hand side arrow point)
for General Intensive English 密集英語課程(30 hrs per week, 4 weeks)
Located in Washington DC, the capital of USA.
Stay from Jul.27- Aug.27? (courses duration: Jul.30- Aug.24)

2. my M.S. school: Northwestern University 西北大學(up side arrow)
for Integrated Marketing Communication 整合行銷傳播
Located in Evanston (northern Chicago), the 3rd biggest city by the Lake Michigan密西根湖
Stay from Aug.27? to 15 months later (sometime around December 2008?)

And this is my Evanston campus map.
You see, it's by the lake :)

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.