2007/06/25

If Destiny is Set Like That

Rode into Maokong after work. It was quite chilly up there.
My music and the sunset both touched me, and they reminded me the sunrise we welcomed together.

A friend and I talked till late night yesterday, or maybe better- early morning today- about us.
"No problem!" "It's ok~" "I'm fine~" were all disguises, deeply I knew.
I buried myself into a kind of mood that couldn't easily cast aside, again.
It hurt. It hurt.
Just like every time.

On the way down, another clear thought stroke me.
If 36 really is my destiny, I hope it's still you.....

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.