2007/06/30

My NetID, Password, and Email Accout Get!

Great! I finally got
  • My NetID: hch3*4,
  • My password (already changed)
  • My temporary email account (secret! cannot change it now) & the name of the server Casbah.
Also, thanks to the NetID, I signed my dorm contract and knew
  • My dorm Nr. 1*08,
  • My phone Nr.(secret),
  • My assigned roommate- Ms. Satta!
Sounds cool!

--
About the "HOW TO"

  1. wait for the first class mail NU said they'd send us,
  2. Call Mr. Nemo to ask for it through phone (He cannot Email the info to us for info security reasons).
Sounds interesting~

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.