2005/10/04

Chilly Trip Around

I took a short trip downtown yesterday, and to the tower in the campsite today. Both of them are chilly ones, but non of them are boring :)

This is our main church downtown Kandersteg, it rings the bell at wierd moments and for unreasonable times. Still, I love its sound. After the bells, the only thing I can feel is serene deep inside....

Also did I find a waterwheel near the Centre. It's hidden in a gasse, and I luckily find a route sign which points its secret position. Although it did not work at the moment I visited, I could easily imagine how hard it runs in the high seasons.

Most of the time, if our staff would like to go out for a drink, our first destination will be "Ski Bar." The picture below is its outward appearence. In fact, on the Ground Floor, there's a Restaurant together with Ski Bar( and we once stayed there when Ben had his B-day party). Anyways, we often went to that building~
I rode a bike to the Tower this afternoon, checking if the guests completed their cleaning duty before leaving. As slow as possible, I rode......You definitely would understand my purpose if you were here. The weather's fascinating outside, and so is the surrounding environment. How can anyone let go any chance to stay outside for one more minute?

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.