2005/10/28

It's Really Hard

Those two are almost officially a couple, and they keep hurting me by having fun around......
Spending time together in the dark DVD room, talking for more than half an hour after the film stopped, playing stupidly, etc.

Don't you know how horrible are those to me!! CHRIS??
Does anybody know that I'm crying, although in mind, helplessly??
How can I stand all these? How can I stand all those "funny" things you two did, and still give them just a laugh like anybody else?

How can I.... still be happy?

Oh....dirty bitch!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.