2005/10/06

Let's Go Home, Shall We?

Ya, we called KISC "Home." :)
I just told Andrea that I'll take Swiss as my Third hometown(the Second? Japan~). For sure, I'd like to come back again and again, and again.

On our way home, we discussed about our thoughts for many things; among them, about these days in KISC. I told her the economic situation in TW, and also the low-payed jobs. Then we talked about the "professions." We both agreed that the Carpenter, the Farmer, the Builders, etc. did not receive proper treatment and appropriate social status in our countries. We, however, learned from Pete and Chris that these people with certain professions have quite many contributions to the society. Without them and their perfect skills, the society will be in chaos. "When I see them working, I always see them shining, you know?" said I. Andrea agreed, too.

So, before we went back to the Chalet, I turned to meet our "shining boy(s)" again. Tired, Andrea chose to head back directly. Guess what? I only saw Chris fooling around there in front of the Werkhof. Oh well, you know the following stories :)

What a beautiful afternoon~

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.